We at MAA BHARTI, follow the CBSE curriculum. We believe that the classroom experiences of children are to be organized in a manner that permits them to construct knowledge in consonance with the child’s nature and context, thus providing equal learning opportunities for all children. Teaching aims at enhancing the child’s innate desire and acumen to learn. Activity is at the heart of children’s attempt to make sense of the world around them. Therefore, every resource is deployed in a child-centric manner to enable them to express themselves, handle objects, explore their natural and social milieu, and to grow up in good health.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Curriculum to be enriched enough to go beyond textbooks.
- Teach less to learn more.
- Opportunities to be created to enhance the ability of children to link learned knowledge to life outside the school. Active combination of challenging and enriching experiences with academic rigour and creative opportunities.
- Examinations to be more flexible and integrated with classroom life.
- Classroom experience is directed towards becoming good citizens with a sense of equality and compassion towards others.
STRIVING TOWARDS EXCELLENCE IN ACADEMICS
We have the best infrastructure and state-of-the-art facilities, including well stocked libraries, Mathematics, Science and Language labs, Rooms for workshops and Open spaces for sports.We strive to achieve the best academic standards in the world and your child will have access to the finest environment and facilities for drawing out and maximising their best potential.